5 Simple Steps to Get It Done
- Enter a list of URLs that you want to include in the sitemap.
- Press 'Start' button and wait until the result is returned.
- You will be redirected to the sitemap result page. Copy and paste the result into a text file. Rename it to sitemap.xml and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
- Add the following text in quotes to your robots.txt file as a new line: "Sitemap: http://example.com/sitemap.xml.php"